Poutine☺☺☺☺☺☺

I absolutely, one hundred% love poutine! The reason I like poutine is that it is cheesy ( and I absolutely love cheese ) saucy and delicious. For some reason my dad pronounces it Poo-Tin. I always say ” Daddy it’s Poo-Teen ” but noooo, why would he listen to me.

Did you know that poutine was invented in 1957. For those of you who don’t know what poutine is, it is crunchy french fries covered in delicious gravy with big yummy cheese curds. For part two on poutine, be patient!☺☺☺☺

MY LOVELY SCIENCE PROJECT☺☺☺☺

At my school there is something called Science Fair. At Science Fair most people do a science project. My question is: Do magnets work the same in liquids?

I am using jello, water, honey and syrup. Basically, I am putting a paper clip in one of the liquids and hold a magnet on one side of the cup and move the magnet around and see if the paper clip comes to the magnet.

After I do that, I record if all the paper clips came to the end or if it took a long time to go to the magnet. I think that the paper clip in the jello will take a while to come to the magnet because it is high in viscosity.

That is all for now. I will tell you what happens with my science project when I actually do the real thing. Goodbye for now.☺  

MY HERO☺

My hero is my mom. She is my hero because she makes sure I go to a school I like . She also makes sure the fridge is not empty and there is always food on the table.

I always think it is annoying when she says ” Eat your vegetables!” but now I think she says it for a good reason because I hardly get sick. Usually the only time I get sick is when I am away from her for a while. Then I usually get sick because I am used to eating all these vegetables.

She also makes me go to bed a bit earlier on the weeknights because usually when it is time for me to wake up I always ask for two more minutes because I am very tired if I stay up the night before.

Those are some of the reasons my mom is my hero. If I told you you all the reasons my mom is my hero, I would be here typing for a few hours. Bye! Blog you later☺☺

FOOD☺

I have decided to write about my favourite foods☺

I wanted to write about my favourite foods because I love food

One of my favourite foods is lasagna because it tastes so good☺

My second favourite food is macaroni because it is cheesy and I love cheese☺

My third favourite food food is spaghetti because it has tomato sauce and cheese and meatballs and it is so  yummy

I also like bacon cheese burgers because they can be very delicious if the are made by the right people.

That is all for now☺ 

THIS YEAR I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO☺☺☺

This year I am looking forward to going on a trip in our March break. I don’t know where my mom and I are going, but we are going somewhere nice and warm. I also hope I get to spend some time with my dad. I am also looking forward spring and summer to come. I am looking forward to my birthday in April because then I will be the first person in my class to turn 10. I can’t wait until we get to do Mavis Beacon. It is very fun but right now I am only on level 25. I am looking forward to doing Duolingo in french class. I am also looking forward to Science Fair. Those are all the things I am looking forward to this year.

THREE WISHES☺☺☺☺☺☺

For my first wish I would have mansion. I would want a mansion because I have never been in a mansion but I have heard lots of good things about them.

For my second wish I would have someone in my house to make my bed and cook what I want and keep me company.

For my third wish I would be able to live with my dad, and my grandmas and still live with my mom. But we would probably need to move into a way bigger house.

Goodbye for now☺☺☺         

SNOW☺

I like snow. I usually only like it when I have everything I need like snow pants and a jacket and then I can roll in the snow. But one thing that bothers me about it is when it gets down my ankles and my wrists. That is the worst. But when it is snowing and I am not outside it is fun because usually when it snows it is around Christmas time and we watch Cristmas movies and it is very fun. I also like when I am outside and I look up and I see it coming then I usually stick out my tongue. But I don’t  do that when I am with my cousin. She is 13 and sometimes she can be very annoying. She says that the snow is dirty because when it is on the ground it evaporates and goes back into the clouds. She says that because it touches the ground it is dirty. So now I don’t do that anymore because I am a bit of a germaphobe. Actually a lot of a germaphobe. When I know I am siting on something nasty I can only think about the fact that I am siting on something nasty. That also happens when I am standing on something nasty. But anyway back to snow. I also like siting by a window inside with my hot chocolate when I am with  my grandma. It is so fun. I have a tradition where I always go to my grandmas apartment for Christmas. She goes all out with decorations and  her Christmas tree and everything. Her Christmas tree is layered with decorations. What I mean by layers is that she has more than one ornament on one branch. It is so pretty. That is what I like about Christmas.☺☺☺☺        

SUPER POWERS☺☻♥

My name would be Super Sapphire. I would have ten super powers. My first super power would be invisibility. I would choose invisibility because nobody would see me and I could  sneak up on anybody. I could also creep people out by making things float. That would come in handy on Halloween.

My second power would be flying. It would be flying because that would be very fun. I would be able to fly with the birds. I would also not have to walk anywhere because I could fly one centimeter off the ground. It would be like having wheels on the bottom of your shoes.

For my third super power I would be able to make food appear, but I could choose if I wanted people to see my food or not. That would come in handy when I am so hungry in class and I just have to eat or else I would explode.

For my fourth super power, I would be able to shape shift. Shape shifting would be cool because I could turn into anything I want to. Maybe I could turn into food and eat myself but I think that would be cannibalism and besides I already have that other super power where I can make food appear.

For my fifth super power I would be able to heal from any thing very quick. Like if I got a cut I would be able to heal super fast. If I got a sickness I would be able to heal very fast. That would come in handy when I am very hurt or very sick I could heal quick.

For my sixth super power I would be indestructible. I would be indestructible because if I fell off a high building would bounce back.

For my seventh super power I would be able to wipe peoples memories. However I would be able to wipe out the parts I want so if I did something wrong I would be able to clear it up. I would also be able to make everyone (except  for Donald trump) forget he became president in the first place. That would make everyone happy.

For my eighth super power I would be able to control time. I think that is cool because if I did something wrong I would be able to mess up so many times I would still be able to redo it. Like if I got a math test wrong I could do it again. But the greatest part would be that no one would notice that I even changed time.

For my ninth super power I would be able to teleport. That would be very cool because if I wanted to go any were I could. But I would be so fast that no one would even know I was gone.

For my tenth super power it would be speed. It would be speed because I think speed is very awesome. I think it is awesome because I could run so fast. It would almost be like teleportation except I would be running instead of actually teleporting. It would also come in handy when I am running away from bad guys.

Those are my super powers. I home you enjoyed them. Good bye

1 2 3